By signing up in our website abhinavsoftware.com you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Payments: We accept PayUMoney and PayPal as payment methods. Indian customers can pay using PayUMoney and International customers can use PayPal. Pricing for all products and services in Abhinav Software is given in Indian Rupees. If you choose PayPal for payment then price will automatically get converted into US Dollar. However at present the order page shows payment in Indian Rupees only.
2. Termination of Services: We can terminate your account and stop services if we find any of the following activities:
- Attacking our server using high amount of artificial traffic, using bots or hacking software.
- Trying to hack our website’s software and our SAAS based products.
- Doing anything which is against the Indian Law.
- We can terminate your account and stop services if any Indian government department or agency asks us do so.
You will not get any refund in above conditions.
4. Coupons and Discounts are only applicable to your first purchase of any service or product. They are not applicable on renewal of any service or product.
Terms and conditions for our customers:
1. We can access your Admin Panel to provide better support, software testing and maintenance.
2. We can also collect your websites's traffic usage data and your software use pattern to make improvements in software.
3. We will try our best to take regular backups of all the sites running on our platform so that you never lose your data. But in case of any accidents like hacking attempts or viruses or any technical failure we won’t be responsible for any compensation or refunds.
4. We will try our best to provide 99% uptime to your websites. However during software upgrade, updating server software, rescaling the server and various maintenance tasks your website may go down temporarly. But we will try to minimize the downtime as much as possible.
5. We are not responsible for any content our customers publish on out SaaS platform. Customers will be responsible for the content they publish on their websites running on our platform.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
During registration and profile update we collect your fullname, email id, mobile, address and photo on our website. We use this data to contact you for providing better support and inform you about our new products and services.
If you want to delete your data from our website just write an email to us. We will delete all the data related to you from our website.
All disputes are subject to Bilaspur(Chhattisgarh) jurisdiction.