By signing up in our website abhinavsoftware.com you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Payments: We accept PayUMoney and PayPal as payment methods. Indian customers can pay using PayUMoney and International customers can use PayPal. Pricing for all products and services in Abhinav Software is given in Indian Rupees. If you choose PayPal for payment then price will automatically get converted into US Doller. However currently the order page shows payment in Indian Rupees only.
2. Termination of Services: We can terminate your account and stop services if we find any of the following activities:
- Attacking our server using high amount of artificial traffic, using bots or hacking software.
- Trying to hack our website’s software and our SAAS based products.
- Doing anything which is aginst the Indian Law.
- We can terminate your account and stop services if any Indian government department or agency asks us do so.
You will not get any refund in above conditions.
4. Coupons and Discounts are only applicable to your first purchase of any service or product. They are not applicable on renewal of any service or product.
Terms and conditions for our Epaper CMS Cloud customers:
1. We can access your Epaper CMS Cloud’s Admin Panel to provide better support, software testing and maintenance.
2. We can also collect your Epaper CMS Cloud based website’s traffic usage data and your software use pattern to make improvements in software.
3. We will try our best to take regular backups of all the sites running with Epaper CMS Cloud so that you never lose your data. But in case of any accident like hacking attempts or viruses or any technical failure we won’t be responsible for any compensation or refunds.
4. We will try our best to provide 99% uptime to your Epaper CMS Cloud based sites. However during software upgrade, updating server software, rescaling the server and various maintenance tasks your website may go down temporarly. But we will try to minimize the downtime as much as possible.
5. Currenly there is only disk quota limit in our various plans of Epaper CMS Cloud and there is no traffic limit. But we can add traffic limit in future.